Down 3.5 lbs!!!! So far new diet is working! I am feeling pretty darn good! can't wait for summer and shorts and sandles and lookin good!!! lol sorry short post no much to say, life is moving forward!!
Thaks Aubrey!!!! It is the HCG diet. A friend of mine started it a minth or so ago, her Doc recomended. I talked to mine and agreed it was this or surgery, Because I'm insulin resistant and have a lot of diabetes and health probs on both sides of the family so he won't put me on and meds to lose weight and this is a natural hormone so it shouldn't have any negative effects on my insides! (crossing fingers) :)
it's pretty brutal trying to stay with in the 500 cals and inly eat the listed food, but I am losing about 2 lbs a day!!!! I feel pretty good and am really liking the results so far!!!!!!!
What is the new diet??? And way to go girly!
ReplyDeleteThaks Aubrey!!!! It is the HCG diet. A friend of mine started it a minth or so ago, her Doc recomended. I talked to mine and agreed it was this or surgery, Because I'm insulin resistant and have a lot of diabetes and health probs on both sides of the family so he won't put me on and meds to lose weight and this is a natural hormone so it shouldn't have any negative effects on my insides! (crossing fingers) :)
ReplyDeletejosh and i are debating wether or not to do this!!
ReplyDeleteit's pretty brutal trying to stay with in the 500 cals and inly eat the listed food, but I am losing about 2 lbs a day!!!! I feel pretty good and am really liking the results so far!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete