
So far the hcg diet is going good, the drops don't have a taste at all which is totally awesome so no tryingto gag anything down!! It is pretty brutal diet, 500 calories a day and you can only eat the foods they list but I am losing 2 lbs a day!!!!!!!!! So far so good, I feel pretty good and don't have a desire to cheat, well most days! :)
Life is going pretty good, hoping for spring but we keep getting snow every few days :( it doesn't last long, then an other storm hits and all is covered in white again. maybe Cheyenne won't have spring or summer this year :( lol




You go! I am not really sure I could do it! 500 calories??? YOu have will power of steel!!! Love you!
ReplyDeletelol Aubrey I love you too!!! trust me, some days suck royally!! but I am starting to see my body changing so it gets easier and easier!!
ReplyDelete