
Well I stayed the same this week. Which was not a big surprise I haven't worked out everyday actuallt I only worked out like 2 days :( This week will be better!! I will try my best and not get overwhelmed!! I want to be healthy (and skinny) I am going to do it this year. I will not worry and stress over my weight for the rest of my life, This is my year to change all the things I want to be better and healthier in my life!!!!




you are so positive, i love it. I struggle with that. I am so proud of you and can not wait to go out with you to catch you a man!!!
ReplyDeleteAng I love you soo much!!!! I am trying to stay positive but some days suck big time!!!! I cain't wait to see you!!! I miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! This whole weight thing is the pits! MY roommate and I joined Weight Watchers! And much to my suprise I love it! It is not hard to follow and the weight is coming off! I hope that your plan continues to work gfor you! I just love you lady! And just think when we are super cute we can go and catch a man with pride! KEep up the good work! I love ya!
ReplyDeleteAubrey, you are awesome!! thank you so much for the encouragement!! Good for you and your roommate!! So happy you are liking weight wacthers!! and yes we are so going to find us some yummy men soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHey you, Chad here . . . keep your head up and never give in. You have a great attitude. Stay upbeat and take your journey one step at a time.
ReplyDeleteaww Chad you're awesome!!!! I will try to remember to take it one step at a time!! Thank you I needed to hear that!!!!!!
ReplyDelete