
Ok So I haven;t posted much in awhile it's been an crazy week, very emotional, Haven't been working out I like I should be, but I think I am going to after this posting, as much as I hate to exercise it really does help with my depression!
Well tomorrow is the big day : ( I have to weigh myself. Pretty sure I did not lose anything but thats ok I am goingto keep my head up and keep moving forward!!!!




i miss you my genabeeb. You are so beautiful and we miss you so much here in Utah. I will be following you blog, just like you followed mine. You were such a great help to me when i was losing wieght and i hope to return that favor. You can do anything you put you mind to. The biggest thing for me was starting my day right. so try a work out in the morning and it just might give you that extra push.
ReplyDelete